Do you want to find a job you'll love that also uses your analytical skill set? Then you are in the right place!
Here is how to get started on your job search:
- Browse brand-new job postings and featured jobs.
- Learn about careers in your field.
- Discover cool companies to work for.
- Apply for your dream job.
- Sign up for email alerts about new jobs and career resources.
It’s time to get started, so dive in!
Career Advice for Students
Mathematical and analytical skills are in high demand. Use our resources to pinpoint the job and the industry where you will thrive.
Here are the three things you should do first:
- Search these dream jobs.
- Soar through the application process.
- Arm yourself with data.
- Uncover exciting workplaces.
- Sign up for email updates.
When you are ready, submit your resume for review.
Employers, attract and retain the best talent for your organization.
We recommend these steps:
- Post an employment opportunity.
- Feature your company or institution. Share your company culture and tell your story to stand out to top talent.
- Advertise your business with the MAA, through email marketing, publications, social media and much more.
We are happy to customize your recruitment and advertising needs.